"If you observe something long enough, you�ll see something peculiar. If you can�t see something peculiar, if you stare long enough, then that in itself is peculiar. And then you try to explain the peculiarity... A lot of it is, I'm convinced, done by the subconscious... You look - it depends on what kind of thing you are dealing with - but you look at it until you see something that attracts your attention, your curiosity. Maybe it doesn't suggest anything at all. You go on to something else. The next day you come back and look at it again."
Popular Posts
-
https://aaps.illuminatehc.com/login
-
"The color-patches of vision part, shift, and reform as I move through space in time. The present is the object of vision, and what I s...
-
https://doodles.google.com/d4g/index.html?gclid=CLj1yu_cidACFQsKaQodGAwKgg https://static.googleusercontent.com/media/doodles.google.com/en/...
-
"Words have value; what is of value in words is meaning. Meaning has something it is pursuing, but the thing that it is pursuing cannot...
-
Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Andersen! Met the couple for the first time at the Bridal session and from then on we became friends. Th...
-
The Idle Family + 1 The Idle family is expecting coming this July! A maternity session is designed to celebrate and document the precious ne...
-
Digital Photgraphy 1 Final Review Sheet
-
Welcome to the second part of the ultra large format camera build. In this part of the project build we are working on the camera back that ...
-
"My friend, I am not what I seem. Seeming is but a garment I wear � a care-woven garment that protects me from thy questionings and the...
-
"Realities are wrapped in such a veil (as it were) that several philosophers of distinction have thought them altogether beyond compreh...

No comments:
Post a Comment