These two are all set to be married in November! I could not be more excited to spend time with them and their loved ones and sharing in their joy to be joined as husband and wife! It's going to be a beautiful day I just know it! Follow us and see more on their wedding day. For now here are all my favorites on the blog today!
Popular Posts
-
https://doodles.google.com/d4g/index.html?gclid=CLj1yu_cidACFQsKaQodGAwKgg https://static.googleusercontent.com/media/doodles.google.com/en/...
-
Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Andersen! Met the couple for the first time at the Bridal session and from then on we became friends. Th...
-
"There are people ... who fill their time, or what they believe to be their spare time, by collecting stamps, coins, medals, vases, pos...
-
<iframe src="https://embed-ssl.ted.com/talks/erik_johansson_impossible_photography.html" width="640" height="360...
-
Gordan Park's Making of an Argument http://www.newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/gordon-parks-the-making-of-an-argument
-
"The color-patches of vision part, shift, and reform as I move through space in time. The present is the object of vision, and what I s...
-
"Realities are wrapped in such a veil (as it were) that several philosophers of distinction have thought them altogether beyond compreh...
-
Digital Photgraphy 1 Final Review Sheet
No comments:
Post a Comment